Have you ever wondered what a toothache feels like? Have you ever wondered if you would know you have one if it should ever occur? If you do experience any pain in your mouth, it may be the result of a toothache. Here are a few tips about spotting the warning signs of toothaches:
– If you ever suffer from or have any unexplained or abnormal facial rashes, high fevers, and chills, you may be suffering from the lingering effects of a toothache.
– Have you noticed any abnormal swelling or fevers lately? If so, it may be linked to a toothache and abscess.
– If you suffer from jaw discomfort and temporomandibular joint disorders, you could be at an increased risk for toothaches.
– Toothaches are frequently felt in spite of pain relievers, so take note of any pain that continues even after pain-relieving medications are taken.
– If you have suffered a lost or extracted tooth and severe pain lingers on 24 hours later, it may be linked to a toothache.
Dr. Steven Pooley and all of our wonderful team are located in Loves Park, Illinois. If you would like to schedule an appointment with Pooley Dentistry for a toothache treatment, please call our dentist office at 815-968-5434. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!